Both content entitlement and system security
involve important IT issues that culminate in modern distributed collaboration portals.
Some of the major associated considerations include:
- Access Control
- Who? What? When? Where? How?
- Ownership & Membership
- Share & Protect
- Collaboration requirements
- Integration depth & complexity rise
- Application depth & complexity rise
- Securing distributed users, systems, contents
- Work flow management
- Application dependencies
- Application development and lifecycle
- real-time security configuration
- Security work load, processes
- Security granularity
- Security administration
Security is build-in from the initial DNAOS design steps,
supporting authentication, authorization, and encryption, as well as most security systems,
but it also adds deep, unlimited granularity entitlement security, especially to protect
distributed contents, application resources, & virtual profiles.
For more on DNAOS security, entitlement,
as well as on related technologies and issues,
visit links on this page and menu,
the Applications and
Virtual Profiles sections,
as well as other pages on this site,
or send us a note.